This week on The Rise & Thrive OSJ Radio Hour, Saturday morning at 9:05AM on KZLS The Eagle 1640AM. In studio: Dr. CV Ramana NAADI Health Clinic has over 20 years of experience and has answers to all the questions below regarding amputees. He can answer this vital questions without having to have any type of amputee done with today’s technology and a lot of these procedures are super simple and covered by insurance. It can give you back your life as you used to know it!
https://okseniorjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5587.jpg 266 864 Anne Richardson https://okseniorjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/2022-OSJ-LOGO-no-50-300x63.png Anne Richardson2021-05-05 13:38:532021-05-06 20:50:265-8-21: Dr. C. V. Ramana with NAADI Health Clinic
1) Do you have cramping or pain in your legs and feet? Do you have restless leg syndrome?
2) Do your feet stay cold, pale or discolored? Have you noticed loss of hair in your legs?
3) Do you have sores or wounds in your lower legs or feet that are slow to heal?
4) Do you have fungal infections of your toenails?
5) Are you diabetic? Do you smoke? Do you have hypertension, obesity, or high cholesterol?
6). Do you have neuropathy in your feet?
7) Have you had a blood clot in your legs? Do you have persistent swelling in your legs or “weeping” legs?
8) Do you have painful varicose veins?
Plus Dr Ramana’s NAADI Heath Clinic is administering free Covid vaccinations just call for an appointment !
Dr. C. V. Ramana is a vascular and interventional radiologist with more than 20 years of practice experience. He has expertise in all areas of vascular and interventional radiology. Dr. Ramana has a Ph.D. from Yale University and MD from CWRU School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He then had residency training in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology, followed by a Fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the Cleveland Clinic.